Information obligation when providing personal data and processing cookies
The company EliteFans s. r. o., with its registered office at Doležalova 3424/15C, Bratislava - mestská časť Ružinov 821 04, company ID: 54 109 353, contact details: e-mail: [email protected] (hereinafter also referred to as the “Operator”) in connection with the fulfilment of information obligations in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive No. 9 /46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and §19 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on the protection of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as the “PPD Act”) provides the data subject with the following information.
In terms of §19(2)(e) of the PPD Act, the person concerned is obliged to provide personal data for the purpose listed below, otherwise it is not possible to conclude a contract for which the person concerned has expressed their interest.
1. Identification data and contact details of the Operator:
Business name: EliteFans s. r. o.
Registered office: Doležalova 3424/15C, Bratislava - mestská časť Ružinov 821 04
Company ID: 54 109 353
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data for which the personal data are intended, as well as the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
Purpose: conclusion of the contract and pre-contractual relations
- Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation and §13(1)(b) of the Personal Data Protection Act: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party or for the implementation of a pre-contractual measure at the request of the data subject,
- Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation and §13(1)(c) of the Personal Data Protection Act: the processing of personal data is necessary according to a special regulation - the controller is obliged to provide personal data of the data subject to state institutions in accordance with special regulations
The controller hereby notifies the data subject that they will process personal data in the process of concluding the contract without the data subject's consent, as the processing of personal data will be performed by the controller in pre-contractual relations and the processing of personal data is necessary for concluding the contract and the Operator is also obliged to provide personal data of the data subject to state institutions in accordance with special regulations.
The Operator declares that they will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not contravene the PPD Act and the Regulation.
3. Recipient identification or recipient category, if any
The recipients or the categories of recipients who process personal data are:
external accountant, server administrator, website lessor, cloud administrator, transport companies, state institutions in order to fulfil the obligations of the Operator:
tax office, state administration and public authority for the performance of control and supervision (e.g. Slovak Trade Inspection, Office for Personal Data Protection), executor, lawyer, court, body active in criminal proceedings, etc.
4. Retention period for personal data
The retention period for personal data: a certain period - the period specified by law for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the concluded contract (e.g. according to §599(1) of the Civil Code, the buyer can exercise the rights of liability for defects in court within 24 months - the retention of personal data is therefore necessary for the identification of the contracting party), or only if it is not possible to exercise the rights and obligations within the limitation period stipulated by law; longer processing of personal data is possible only for the purpose of archiving, for scientific purposes, for the purpose of historical research or for statistical purposes on the basis of a special regulation.
5. Rights of the person concerned
The person concerned has the right:
- To request access to personal data concerning the data subject,
As the person concerned, you have the right to provide a list of personal data that we have available from you, as well as information on how we process your personal data.
- to correct personal data,
We have taken steps to keep your your personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that the personal data we hold are not accurate, complete and up-to-date, please let us know.
- to delete personal data, As the person concerned, you can also ask us to delete your personal data if the reasons given by law are met, e.g. if the purpose of the processing has already ended.
- to limit the processing of personal data, As the person concerned, you can ask us to stop using your personal data, e.g. in situations if you think that your personal data that we store are inaccurate, etc.
- to object to the processing of personal data, As the data subject, you have the right to object to the processing of your data if you have become convinced that we have no legal reason to process personal data; e.g. if our legitimate interests in the processing of personal data do not outweigh the rights or interests of the data subject.
- to the portability of personal data, As the person concerned, you have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to transfer the personal data you have provided to us. However, this right of portability only applies to personal data that you have provided to us with your consent or under a contract to which you are a contracting party.
- to file a motion to initiate proceedings or a complaint to the supervisory authority,
As the person concerned, you have the right to file a proposal or complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, https://dataprotection.gov.sk , Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel.: +421 /2/ 3231 3214; E-mail: [email protected]
The person concerned may request the exercise of the above-mentioned rights at any time by e-mail: [email protected] or in writing to the postal address of the Operator's registered office. The Operator shall process the request of the person concerned in connection with the above-mentioned rights within the statutory time limits.
Processing of cookies
In terms of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and repealing Directive No. 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”).
Who processes cookies
We will process your cookies at EliteFans s. r. o., with its registered office at Doležalova 3424/15C, Bratislava - mestská časť Ružinov 821 04, company ID: 54 109 353, contact details: [email protected]
How can you change cookie settings?
Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or by a notification if cookies are to be sent to your device. The instructions for changing cookies can be found in the “Help” option of each browser. If you use different devices to access the pages (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend you to adapt each browser on each device to your cookie preferences.
Why keep cookie settings?
How long do we process your cookies?
We process temporary cookies (session cookies) until you turn off the internet browser or bookmark in the browser. Persistent cookies remain in your browser until they expire or until you delete them manually.